There are a number of things I'm still holding on to from my days as a single 20 something. I am no longer single, and no longer a 20 something, so it is time (read overdue) to get ride of these items.
- candles, I believe once you live with a man, there is a limit to the number of candles you can display in your house.
- wall hangings, touting the benefits of female friends, or of your wile and willy single girl days.
- mementos from any other relationships
- wicker baskets, see first bullet
- things with flowers on them, see first and fourth bullet point
- stuffed animals of any kind, frankly I am just to old to have these things laying around