1. It's getting hot here in TX. It's really hard for me believe that on a day like today when it hits 96 degrees here that it could even possibly still be snowing somewhere.
2. I think if it was still snowing where I lived I would probably be constantly in tears.
3. Because it's getting hot I think I might have to join a gym. I don't really like the gym, it always seems overpriced, but at the same time I'm finding if I don't go running/exercise when I have the opportunity (like right after work) I don't make time for it later. And when it's 96 degrees it's not really possibly to go running at 4 or 5'oclock in the evening.
4. I was thinking about starting another blog where I discussed some of the Healthy things in Fort Worth, it's not totally out of the question but I might start smaller and just add a "Good Health" section to this blog. (get it, Good Health, cause my last name is Good hee hee I think I'm so funny)
5. My friend just asked me to be in her wedding this fall, I'm really excited.
6. We're back on the hunt for a new house to rent. I think we're just ready to move on.
I think that's all I've got today.